Five things guaranteed to mess up your innovation process
Over at my HBR Blog, I posted some thoughts on things that companies often do that mess up their ability to innovate. They include:
- Innovation is episodic; and on again off again process
- Resources are held hostage by the incumbent business
- You try to force-fit innovation into the structure that you have
- Too little diversity of thought; too little exposure to customers
- Treating assumptions as though they were facts.
Click on over to the HBR site to read about these issues in more detail. Your reactions and comments are welcome!
Filed In: Uncategorized